Thank You for Visiting
My personal experience, along with input from other seasoned CC citizens, law enforcement officers and government agents have helped me design what I feel are some of the finest holsters on the market. I have in stock merchandise in my store and can take orders to meet your needs. Please contact me to discuss your solutions. I do take commissions when time allows. Please inquire.
Feel free to look around and contact me to discuss your concealed carry needs. I know you have choices and I thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Eric Barber
Handcrafted with pride in America
100% FULL GRAIN LEATHER
WE RECEIVE RAVE REVIEWS
See What Our Customers Are Saying!
- Hey Eric,Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know how pleased I am with my new holster. It's fantastic, wore it all week, the fit is great and the balance is prefect. Your work is the best, my friend! Hope the pictures show it well.I'll be ordering a belt after the holidays. Hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year and you get a wall hanger before huntin' season is done.Thanks again- Mark TennesseeEric,I really want to thank you for the holster and mag pouch. It arrived yesterday, as scheduled, and looks terrific. I am trying to plan my weekend just to be out to wear it, see how it feels and to show it off. I'm telling you, if it's anything like the IWB I'm not going to be wearing any other holster for awhile. Until this weekend I will be wearing around the house when I can.
I have loved the IWB since I got it but this just might put it on the back burner for some time. As always your craftsmanship and hard work is unreal, I have always recommended you and will continue. After this last holster I just might answer every forum thread talking about which holster to get just to show a picture of your products.- James Indiana
- Hi Eric Just wanted to let you know that I received my holster for my CZ Rami today and all I can say is WOW!!What an excellent piece of craftmanship. Hope to get some pictures of the holster & gun this week and getsome pictures posted on some of the forums I frequent.- Frank OhioEric I got the holsters yesterday afternoon. The quality of your work is of the highest standard. They came out just perfect, I am wearing the one for my G-19, absolutely comfortable and almost totally invisible. Drove with it on in my new car, not a mark in the leather seats.Thanks for your perfect work, your kindness and generosity.- Gary Flordia
- My wife and I just got back from seeing Eric. This guy is patient, very detailed and takes PRIDE in all his work. His craftsmanship far exceeds anything I've ever seen. Lets put it this way. I went over knowing I have one holster coming and left with ordering 3 more along with mag holders. And pictures just don't do his work any justice. You HAVE to go see them in person or at least buy his products KNOWING you are getting a great product and quality work that you can put up to anyone that says they have something better.
Eric I'm sure I'm not done ordering from you...I have a FS that is calling for a holster, just waiting to see if I'm getting the laser grips for it..lol. My wife agrees with everything I've said and all of you know that if your wife likes it then it's a done deal. Thanks again my friend.- Damon OhioWell as much as I love my G30 I was starting to question if this brick was a good choice for a carry but now that my Eric Barber Leather works wardrobe is complete I believe I made the right choice. Eric's IWB and OWB holsters and belt have transformed this weapon to a very easy everyday carry which is no easy feat. I just want to thank him again for his quality craftsmanship.- Al Michigan
- Eric- I just wanted to let you know that I really like my belt you made me.I know it will last for a very long time!I didn't realize how much I needed a belt until I got this one.Thank you so much for another job well done!!- Gary TennesseeThanks Eric, just got it this morning. I'm strappin it on and going to run some errands. What a fine piece of work. It feels like you broke it in for me, the 30 fits perfectly. I'm a happy guy.- Carmen Pennsylvania
- Got my holster for the 19. This holster is very nice. Top quality leather, and the pistol fits nice and snug. I wore it around the house and it was quite comfortable. I was just wearing a T shirt and no one could tell.
To those who haven't purchased yet, just buy one already. The holsters are worth alot more than what he is offering at. Plus Eric is a real nice guy to deal with.- Ali IllionisI just got my new holster from Barber Leatherworks today (so far it's a one man shop and Eric Barber makes these holsters himself, all by hand) and it's simply amazing.
I've included some pics. I'm 6'2" 225 or so and have been having some challenges concealing. The best holster I found so far, before Eric's, was the DeSantis Cozy Partner.
Once I got Eric's holster positioned just right, bingo. It's now my standard ccw holster. I'm wearing tighter fit jeans and a one-size smaller long-sleeve tshirt. No printing. That's my G30SF in there. Heck, it's so comfortable I just might fall asleep in it
Thanks Eric for a great product.- Randy Connecticut
- Just picked my Glock 19/23/32 holster up from the post office and I must say it looks pretty good. I have nothing to compare it to as this is my first IWB holster, but it seems to be pretty well built. Stitching looks good, the gun fits nice and secure, no complaints. I'm sitting on the couch with it on as I type this and it's pretty comfortable as well.
Thanks to Eric for supplying a quality product!! Hope you enjoy the pics.- Keith New JerseyMan, this is even better than in the pics.Eric. are you sure you are just a one-man operation? There isn't a door somewhere that leads to the "Factory"? Cause this looks to be the equal/rival of any factory made holster I've ever seen. It looks like something made by more than a "one man operation"! LOL!.......Folks, if you need a good quality, well-made, good looking, comfortable, reasonably priced holster, you are wasting your time reading these words. You should already be talking to Eric!!
Update: Having worn this holster for a little while now, I haven't found ANY downside to these holsters. Comfort, concealment, quality of workmanship, pricing, etc.
Get one folks, you won't regret it.- Michael Arkansas
- Eric, Just received mine in the mail yesterday. I got a chance to wear it all day today and wow, IMPRESSIVE. I have never had a holster that didn't print just a little bit or became uncomfortable at some point in the day until I wore your's. I think its the cant on this holster that really helps it with concealing. I can't say enough about it and I will be buying another holster from you in the near future. Keep up the great work.- Aaron VirginiaI received my G30 LH holster by UPS this morning. This has to be one of the finest-made holsters I've seen in a long time, especially when it's handmade by a one-man shop. I've worn it for about two hours around the office (sitting, standing, walking, bending, etc) ....... Eric really did an excellent job with mine and I'm extremely satisfied with it. I've found my new everyday carry holster and will tell friends looking for a new holster for their Glock to get in touch with you.-Chris Connecticut
- Hey Eric,I received the holster last week and after having a few hours to wear the rig I must say I am really impressed with this holster, the turn around was first rate, the quality of the holster is as good if not better than a lot of the big name brand holsters on the market and the comfort and concealability is hard to describe, the first hour or so had me wondering if I made the right choice, but once that leather started forming to my body and breaking in this rig makes my G19 melt away.I intend to pick up another one of your outstanding holsters when I expand my concealed carry collection.Thanks for a first class product.- Clinton North CarolinaI've have had my G23 holster for almost (4) weeks and wanted to give you all an update&.....I really like the feel of the weapon and holster, it rides low on my hip and conceals very well. I am very impressed with the holster that Eric has made and would highly recommend it to anyone that is looking for a fine quality leather holster.-Jeff Texas